An original way to prepare the all-favourite spinach pie as a snack without unnecessary fat. For spinach pie enthusiasts, we also recommend the sandwich with spinach and feta cheese recipe.
Spinach pie tortilla
- Έτοιμο σε:
- 00h 15m
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 100 gr. baby spinach
- 2 tbsp. chopped dill
- Salt - freshly ground pepper
- 150 gr. feta cheese or white cheese with reduced fat
- 2 tortillas (preferably wholewheat)
- In a non-stick pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute the onions for 2΄-3΄.
- Add the spinach and cook until dry.
- Add the dill, salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Allow the mixture to cool. Crumble the cheese with a fork and mix it with the spinach.
- Divide the mixture into two tortillas.
- Lightly bake the tortillas with the mixture in a non-stick pan or toaster.
Roll the tortillas either in a standard or an envelope fold.
Spinach is one of the richest sources of quercetin, which is a powerful antioxidant and fights aging and cancer; it also contains lutein (which contributes to good eyesight) and vitamin K.
- Μερίδες: 2
- Έτοιμο σε: 15 Λεπτά
- Είδος Συνταγής: Greek recipes in english